split tunneling

Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

split tunneling

L1 Bithead

I am trying to get global protect gateways set up on  two PA-850s.

Cant seem to get split tunneling right.

wondering if i need licensing. the description for licensing states that it is needed for split tunnleing by domain, but not for doing it by IP address, which is what i am doing.

anyone know if i need the licensing?


L3 Networker

You don't need a gateway license to do access-route based split-tunnelling.


What are you seeing exactly?


- DM

Sr. Technical Support Engineer, Strata
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!