Fortigate Migration

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Fortigate Migration

L1 Bithead

HI Guys,

I would like to know how to migrate fortigate to Palo Alto/...I heard is a tool available to do it.

thanks

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L1 Bithead

Hi Mudhireddy

Thanks for the info I have one question what is the credentials to login into the CLI server?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

Hi Maartin,
You can migrate the Fortinet configuration into Palo Alto Firewall (PAN-OS) using the expedition tool. It's free of cost, and anyone can install and create a project, follow the migration steps, and convert it into PAN-OS. Later, you can deploy all configurations into your PAN firewall.
Pls, find the below URL and steps to install the expedition tool.

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/expedition/ct-p/migration_tool

Steps https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/expedition-articles/expedition-user-guide-v1-2/ta-p/285157

Do you need to attend training on the expedition tool? The EDU-214 training will cover it.

Best Regards,
Suresh

Best Regards,
Suresh

L1 Bithead

Hi Mudhireddy

Thanks for the info I have one question what is the credentials to login into the CLI server?

Can you use username: expedition   password: paloalto

Best Regards,
Suresh
  • 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!