Bandwidth

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bandwidth

L1 Bithead

Hello team,

This is my first time here. I have two palo alto to replace and i need to find out the current bandwidth get used on the site,

Is there a specific command on the cli or GUI i can find out what bandwidth get used on the site please?

2 accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello @New-Memeber

welcome to LIVEcommunity.

To visualize amount of traffic going through Firewall you can enable QoS: Graphic Traffic Monitoring for Interfaces - QoS Statistics or you can get throughput statistics from CLI: How to Check Throughput of Interfaces.

Kind Regards

Pavel

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

View solution in original post

@New-Memeber wrote:

Hello Pavilk,

Thank you for the response.

now i have another question. i need to do replaces palo alto firewalls like for like do you know the cli command that allows me to capture the whole cli without me keep entering enters? like we have terminal pager 0 in cisco cli please?

hello @New-Memeber 

the command you are looking for to set the pager off is as follows:

set cli pager off

sh config running

Kind regards

--Richard

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello @New-Memeber

welcome to LIVEcommunity.

To visualize amount of traffic going through Firewall you can enable QoS: Graphic Traffic Monitoring for Interfaces - QoS Statistics or you can get throughput statistics from CLI: How to Check Throughput of Interfaces.

Kind Regards

Pavel

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

L1 Bithead

Hello Pavilk,

now i have another question. i need to do replaces palo alto firewalls like for like do you know the cli command that allows me to capture the whole cli without me keep entering enters? like we have terminal pager 0 in cisco cli please?

@New-Memeber wrote:

Hello Pavilk,

hello @New-Memeber 

the command you are looking for to set the pager off is as follows:

set cli pager off

sh config running

Kind regards

--Richard

• 2 accepted solutions
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!