Cloud NGFW for AWS billing issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cloud NGFW for AWS billing issue

L0 Member

Hi All, 

I have subscribed Cloud NGFW for AWS service(Palo Alto firewall) from AWS marketplace and used it from a learning perspective. Now I'm getting a higher billing amount on the AWS billing dashboard.  I raised a case with AWS for billing issue they suggest talking to Palo alto customer care support for the same. On Palo Alto portal i am not getting any direct number to talk to support team for a billing issue.

I am unable to pay that billing amount that is raised unintentionally by me. I need a support from palo alto to waive off the amount. 

Thanks 

Naveen Vashisth

India

3 REPLIES 3

L5 Sessionator

Our support isn't able to waive compute costs. Do you turn off the instance at night when you aren't using it? 

Help the community! Add tags and mark solutions please.

Yes, Slick, I had unsubscribed the instances post usage. but when I again subscribed the next day I was not able to log in to the NGFW portal with credentials. Please check my usage hours and help to waive my excessive billing amount.

I cannot check your usage hours nor waive billing from AWS. They charge you for using their resources. 

I am able to help you with firewall issues, like the login. 

Help the community! Add tags and mark solutions please.
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!