Email Scheduler

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Email Scheduler

L2 Linker

Please check the below snapshots,

we are trying so many KB articles , still it shows smtp connection failure and peer certificate issue

Knowledge
9 REPLIES 9

L4 Transporter

Hello Sidhardhatech,

For troubleshooting purpose, can you try to test using another email service (outlook.com)?

If it works, you know you need to check with your email service provider.

If it does not work, you need to review your configuration.

Olivier

PCSNE - CISSP

Best Effort contributor

Check out our PANCast Channel

Disclaimer : All messages are my personal ones and do not represent my company's view in any way.

Hello ozheng,

while we are using our personal official mail id , test connection is successful and get an alert to mail but we moving to pdf email scheduler 

"Failed to sent email to ************ via gateway smtp.gmail.com

Knowledge

L1 Bithead

Hi there, 

Can you share the PAN-OS version? also, Im watching about certificate error, Can you share more detail about your configuration? Which version of TLs are you using? 

Pan-os version 10.2.4

TLS version 1.1

Knowledge

L2 Linker

I have created an email profile using my gmail and tested for test mail. I received the test mail. However, using the email profile in email scheduler for report failed. I attached the screenshot for your reference. Kindly do the needful to resolve the issue.

Knowledge

That's normal, gmail has disabled SMTP (I used to use gmail to get email alerts).

PCSNE - CISSP

Best Effort contributor

Disclaimer : All messages are my personal ones and do not represent my company's view in any way.

There is no smtp problem in our network. but Pdf email scheduler not work.

Same problem occured

Knowledge

Hello Sidhardahtech,

Maybe you should open a case to TAC.

Olivier

PCSNE - CISSP

Best Effort contributor

L2 Linker

Hi ozheng,

Is there any PAN OS version effected for this, 

why this problem happening and any relevant KB article.

Knowledge
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!