LED Status yellow for PWR

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

LED Status yellow for PWR

L3 Networker

Hello Guys,

Need some suggestions, Paloalto 5220 or say 3220 while deploying I can see yellow LED in PWR but every other LED's are green.

referred -  https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/hardware/pa-3200-hardware-reference/service-pa-3200-series-firewal...

Doyenadmin_0-1658245875590.png

In this document it says it will either be green for ON and for no power it will be OFF but i can see yellow.

i saw back panel fans are working fine no error on environmentals also Backpanel led's are green.

Is it normal or need to check with TAC ?

PWR = YellowPWR = Yellow

4 REPLIES 4

L3 Networker

Perhaps its a failing LED.  I see the right side looks a liitle yellowish.  Maybe the color is just distorted.  Can you power cycle the device?  I see you have an HA pair, if its the inactive pair bounce it.  If it is active, switch to passive and then reboot.  Interested to see what it could be.  

Hi Dan,

I have rebooted several times since the time of deployment and it is the same since i unboxed it.

I have unboxed 3 firewalls in last 3 month 3220 5220 and 5250 this case is same in all 3 devices.

maybe LED colour is distorted. 

Hello Dan,

I have attached  > show system environmentals

all seems to be normal. 

I would open a case up if you are concerned it is not functioning correctly.  

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!