VM not working in Vmware 6.7

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

VM not working in Vmware 6.7

L1 Bithead

Hello,

I am getting desperate :(. I am totally new in PA, this was supposed to be my first VM to lab and play with it. Anyway I have credits and I have OVA file. When I try to deploy it in Workstation on my local PC, it works. When I use the same OVA in our lab environment With VXLANs a Vmware 6.7 (NSX). Its not working at all. I am not able to log in even after hours. I saw some 'feature' about waiting for the appropriate prompt. But mine is stucked at 'vm' one. I tried some older NSX files on version 10.0.6, but same result, well worse it was keep rebooting. I also tried factory default, but nothing. I have no idea whats wrong, since there is not much output at all. I also added CPU and memory.

Please does anyone know, what might be causing it?

I have not yet have such issue with Cisco and F5s machines.

Thank you

Best regards

Please note you are posting a public message where community members and experts can provide assistance. Sharing private information such as serial numbers or company information is not recommended.
3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

I have exactly the same issue but affecting versions >=10.2.2  and I am using workstation 16 have you tried 10.1 as that is working for me in Workstation 16 currently, and I get exactly the same error message as you have.

PCCSA PCNSA PCNSE PCSAE

L1 Bithead

Hello, I already have support answer. Looks like you have Intel Xeon :). There is some issue and it will be fixed in upcoming release.

I do have intel Xeon, thank you for getting back to me so quickly, I guess we will just have to wait, I did check the known issues but couldn't find a reference to it in there, cheers for the help!

PCCSA PCNSA PCNSE PCSAE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!