managing digital certificates and globalprotect gw certificate with panorama for vm series firewall

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

managing digital certificates and globalprotect gw certificate with panorama for vm series firewall

L0 Member

I am managing two vm series palos deployed in azure with panorama with active active configuration. All configurations are synced with panorama and everything works except the certificates. I just not getting how to set up certificates for both firewalls individually for both gui access and for globalprotect.

I have searched but cant find a solution.

Any help will be appreciated

1 REPLY 1

L1 Bithead

Regarding the GUI certs - do you have separate device templates for each firewall? If so you can push the respective certs to each template so they receive their individualized certificate. Then setup a SSL/TLS profile, associate the respective cert, then associate the SSL/TLS profile to the Device-General Settings box.

For the GP cert - you can upload the same certificate to both firewalls. Create a GP SSL/TLS profile and associate it to your GP portal and gateway.

• 1 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!