Template issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Template issue

L0 Member

I am trying to configure the DHCP server for 3 of our devices through Panorama. When doing the add and selecting the interface only one interface shows of the 3 devices. We have 3 devices. Denver, Omaha and Atlanta. The Denver FW shows the interface and when I am on that FW it has the green wheel saying it is from the denver-stack. The other 2 FW's do not show the interface and do not have the green wheel. We do push rules to all of these FW's without any issues and the template is up to date. I would like to configure the DHCP through Panorama instead of doing this on each of the FW's. I do see an article about this but i am unable to sign into the knowledge base for some reason, i have access to everything. We are running version 10.1.6-h6.

Thanks.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L0 Member

Thanks. That is what i figured but was just hoping it was something else instead of re-creating interfaces in Pano and pushing back through the template.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

If interface in firewall don't have "green wheel" then it means this config was done locally and was not pushed from Panorama.

Seems like your config is not 100% coming from Panorama.

Enterprise Architect, Security @ Cloud Carib Ltd
Palo Alto Networks certified from 2011

L0 Member

Thanks. That is what i figured but was just hoping it was something else instead of re-creating interfaces in Pano and pushing back through the template.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!