agent-user-override-key bad encryption or wrong masterkey after updating Panorama Master Key

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

agent-user-override-key bad encryption or wrong masterkey after updating Panorama Master Key

L0 Member

Mainly creating this to share the resolution as there doesn't seem to be anything publicly available on this topic. After updating the master key on all of our devices using the below guide I was no longer able to push changes from Panorama to the Prisma Access Mobile Users - GlobalProtect group.

Luckily I was able to take a glance at the config and noticed this "Edit master key" option within Panorama > Cloud Services > Configuration > Service Setup > Service Operations(right side pane). I opened a ticket with Palo Alto who also confirmed there is no publicly available doc on this, but this is the spot to make the change and was also told there would be no impact from updating this for the GlobalProtect users or Service Connections.

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/pan-os/10-1/pan-os-admin/certificate-management/configure-the-mast...

2 REPLIES 2

L0 Member

Here's the image blown up.

RDeckard_0-1719341437517.png

@R.Deckard wrote:

Here's the image blown up.

RDeckard_0-1719341437517.png

@R.Deckard , thank you for sharing this. Very helpful. 

• 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!