PAN SD-WAN tunnel netflow

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PAN SD-WAN tunnel netflow

L0 Member

On our firewalls we have deployed we have netflow enabled for all the interfaces. However I am wondering if there is a way to get netflow on the SD-WAN auto-generated tunnels so we can monitor those as well.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

L1 Bithead

I have been able to send flow data successfully to LiveNX.   I have not been able to get it to work with Orion NTA.  Today I was in the hidden Advanced menu, and I saw that there is a preview Netflow configuration shown in there, but the options are not very intuitive.  If I am able to figure it out I will re-post here my findings.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!