Zone mapping removed from SDWAN-plugin feature

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Zone mapping removed from SDWAN-plugin feature

L1 Bithead

After reading the release notes for the SDWAN-plugin (3.0.8) and the manual to configure SDWAN (10.2.x), I'm still confused on how I need to migrate from using zone mapping to using the pre-created zones

• zone-internet
  • zone-to-hub
  • zone-to-branch
  • zone-internal

On our branch offices we link every internet-facing interface to the zone "ISP". In earlier version of SDWAN-pluging is was able to zone map ISP to zone-internet.

This function was gone in 3.0.4 but it still seemed to work.
After upgrading our firewalls to 10.2.11-h2 and upgrading the SDWAN-plugin to 3.0.8 I'm experiecing a lot of issues regarding our DIA Anypath setup.

This makes me think I need to rename the zone ISP to zone-internet for SDWAN to know what to do with internet facing traffic..

It's realy confusing since the current 10.2-manual still talks about zone mapping but it's removed in the newer SDWAN-plugins..

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!