I'm developer of few programs.
Some time ago I protected my programs against cracking by Open Source's Confuser
After that your antivirus marks my programs as a virus in VirusTotal.
But that is 100% False Positive!
I also buyed "code sign certifivate" from DigiCert and sign my software, but false detection in VirusTotal still exist.
Zip-archive with all 6 .exe files here (password: infected):
Please, remove false detections on my programs. Thank you!
1. VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/dc21faa7a4f84a32829ef5ba84904bc6689d2dba70477e13838604ca33496f36...
2. VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/5b127235a91981b2e6b3477a456c49e6f21fbf82ddd66c6b81222fbbe9e9be73...
3. VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/fc8830ac1f26b6061c2ee87454ec8785f5ed430c7a3f96e2a6e42456f8670179...
4. VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/46ba83c6330941f8f6516fade6a5b555c03c699da90aa5930356ca19a84868eb...
5. VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/194b35b8ccd9fb66989e65be57b59283abc556494ec75d008755b29fa5911a3c...
6. VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/717409412609a68547feac811b304baf7390b3bd3c5737566a90b4710e175331...
Not seen as malware by us.
submitted for further review
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!