VirusTotal Verdict Change Request for False Positive (EXPLO5 V6.06.01)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

VirusTotal Verdict Change Request for False Positive (EXPLO5 V6.06.01)

L2 Linker

Hello,

I would like to submit a false positive report for our software EXPLO5. Below are the details.

File Hash:
c6630d6f5119a7850bfb4197a61e182d613936bb6eb3487f6494a5a4446a7e89

Link to Virustotal report for the file:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/c6630d6f5119a7850bfb4197a61e182d613936bb6eb3487f6494a5a4446a7e89...

Current VirustTotal Verdict:
Generic.ml

Description:
Hardware Fingerprint Generator version 3.0.1.0
Copyright © 2008-2021 OZM Research s.r.o. All rights reserved.

This program allows you to generate a hardware fingerprint that uniquely identifies your machine. Hardware fingerprints only include technical information to help us deliver machine-locked software license keys to our customers. They do not include any personal information or sensitive data that may be used to identify you.

The executable file was protected with WinLicense/Themida (from Oreans Technologies) and then dual-signed with our company code-signing certificate. I am the developer of this software and can confirm it does not contain any malicious code. Can you please white-list this software?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

This sample is now deemed benign

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

L2 Linker

I'm sorry for the wrong description in my original post. Here is the correct description:

EXPLO5 V6.06.01
Copyright © 1991-2021 OZM Research s.r.o. All rights reserved.
Developed by Prof. Muhamed Sućeska

Thermochemical software that predicts the performance of ideal and non-ideal high explosives, propellants and pyrotechnic mixtures on the basis of chemical formula, heat of formation and density

Thank you for the information provided, I've requested this for further review.

L4 Transporter

This sample is now deemed benign

Thank you!

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!