10.2.3 not running in Workstation 16

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

10.2.3 not running in Workstation 16

L4 Transporter

Hi

I am trying to  upgrade a VM I have running in Workstation 16 , so far if I try and upgrade from 10.1.x to 10.2.x using normal methodology the firewall fails with the "cannot connect to sysd" error, at the time of writing I have upgraded using small iterations and managed by going through each upgrade separately to get to 10.2.2 is there any suggestion as to why this is happening at all ?

Any help will be gratefully received as always.

PCCSA PCNSA PCNSE PCSAE
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks to @JLoukota who has raised a case and had a reply from TAC this is due to the presence of Xeon Processors and a fix is being worked on.

PCCSA PCNSA PCNSE PCSAE

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

As an update, I have now tried this on Workstation 17 pro, it still does not work, 10.2.2 is all that will run, 10.2.2-h1 fails and then all above this version all fails with the cannot connect to sysd error.

PCCSA PCNSA PCNSE PCSAE

Thanks to @JLoukota who has raised a case and had a reply from TAC this is due to the presence of Xeon Processors and a fix is being worked on.

PCCSA PCNSA PCNSE PCSAE
  • 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!