Some PAN-OS 10.1.1 and 10.1.2 firewalls not appearing in AIOPS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Some PAN-OS 10.1.1 and 10.1.2 firewalls not appearing in AIOPS

L1 Bithead

Hi,

I have successfully onboarded some of our firewalls to AIOPS using setup of Device Certificate, Telemetry, Device Association and they then show up in the platform.

However, 3 of our Firewalls have not shown up, even though I have followed same process for these. After 3 days, they are still not appearing in the AIOPS instance.

All the firewalls that have turned up are v10.1.4 or later. So maybe there are issues with the 10.1.1 and 10.1.2 versions? I can't see anything specific in release notes for later versions, but there are some fixes for Telemetry in them.

Otherwise, how do we troubleshoot devices not showing up in AIOPS?

Cheers,
Grant

Grant Peterson
Technology Operations Manager
Now NZ Limited
3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @Grant_Peterson ,

Please check out these videos to see if they can help -> https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/aiops-for-ngfw-discussions/new-activation-onboarding-and-upgrad....

Thanks,

Tom

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

L1 Bithead

I'm working with palo tac on a AIOPS bug. On some firewalls I have to use a Loopback for mgmt per switchport availability. I noticed if the mgmt interface has a fake IP config and is not plugged in the firewall will report in. If you have the MGMT interface set to DHCP and unplugged, it wont report in. 

Thanks, I already have successfully onboarded other firewalls.

Problem is with the last 3 i tried to add, using the same process as the previous ones. They just are not turning up.

So I have followed the process as the others but these latest ones just are not showing up in AIOPS.

Is there any Palo Alto support for AIOPS? My support case they said all AIOPS issues are handled by Live Community, does that include official Palo Alto support?

Grant Peterson
Technology Operations Manager
Now NZ Limited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!