File hash availability in logs or through API

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

File hash availability in logs or through API

Not applicable

Hello,

For files sent to wildfire for malware analysis (automatically by the firewall device, and not manually), the wildfire cloud generates and stores the SHA hash that is available through on the wildfire page. I am trying to find out of the file hash can be retrieved programmatically through some API. From the wildfire API documentation it does not seem there is a way, but I wanted to confirm, and know if this would be possible through any other means. The wildfire logs sent to the device also do not contain the file hash.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

L0 Member

does anyone have the answer to this query  ? 

I  have the same question and am trying to find the  file hash value through log, or any api.

thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!