By Gilad Mark, Senior Product Manager
Users can now select Code Security-related permissions as a part of Custom Permissions Groups in Prisma Cloud. This enables administrators to define Permission Groups with precise permissions for Code Security-related workflows.
With this update, you can leverage the following granular permissions:
- View access to the following pages:
- Code Security Configuration
- Supply Chain
- Development Pipelines
- Access to the Repositories screen:
- View the repositories table
- Onboard new integrations
- Update existing integrations
- Delete entire integrations
To learn more, read the documentation or watch this quick demo from Senior Product Manager Gilad Mark.
You can also learn more about Prisma Cloud Code Security here.
About the Author: