Compliance Process

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Compliance Process

L3 Networker

Hello,

What are the services/features which should be running by Cortex XDR for compliance.

Also, is XDR in high availability(HA) mode? If yes can you suggest where we can see this 

6 REPLIES 6

L5 Sessionator

Hi @Shashanksinha Maybe you can take a look at this: https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/cortex-xdr-discussions/compliance-processes-for-cortex-xdr/td-p...

For HA, are you referring to Cortex XDR tenant/server? That is a SaaS solution and PANW is responsible for maintaining HA. Let me know if this is what you're looking for.

Hello @bbarmanroy ,

Thanks for the response.

I'm referring to Cortex XDR tenant for HA.

hello @Shashanksinha , thank you for the confirmation. I suppose we are all clear on the HA aspect - the HA architecture is transparent to the end user and is managed by PANW.

Thanks @bbarmanroy ,

Is there any way we can see the HA configuration in XDR on console?

Hello @bbarmanroy ,

I went through the link and video still not able to get the clarity on this part enable the feature “Secure Compliance Check” .

Which process we can keep compliance check for Cortex XDR 

Ans-The service name is cyserver.

Can you pleae help  how to access it 

Can you please help by giving some simplified answer to this.

Hi @Shashanksinha Cortex XDR is a SaaS solution and the HA, DR and its underlying components are managed by PANW. As such, this is transparent to the user with appropriate SLAs. Even during a catastrophic failure on the server side, the agents running on endpoints continue to protect the endpoints with the profiles associated with them via policies alongwith global configurations.

The status of all PANW services can be monitored on https://status.paloaltonetworks.com/

You should consider having a discussion with the designated Accounts team or Customer Success team to better understand your needs.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!