We upgraded our clients from version 7.7.X to 7.8 and things like Visual Studio and Gitkraken and homegrown apps fail to run. No logs and really no errors other than just crashes or freezes. I pause XDR Agent and it runs fine. Anyone else experience this issue? I am at a loss
Hi @Justin_Payne ,
We are using 7.8.1 for quite some time now (majority of the endpoints are running the same exact version as yours) and we haven't faced any issues.
Try to isolate the cause:
- Create new Malware profile with all actions set to disable. Apply this profile to test policy.
- Perform check-in from XDR agent, or perform heartbeat from XDR console. (wait 1-2mins just to be sure new settings are applied)
- Try to reproduce the problem. What is the result?
- Put back your original Malware profile
- Create new Exploit profile with all settings disabled, put it in the test policy and check-in
- Try to reproduce the problem? Any change?
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!