high memory use (700M)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

high memory use (700M)

L0 Member

agent 7.4.0

high memory use-738M

I take log support and uninstall the program, it's happening only on one computer.

what should I check on the support log? there is so many file and log...

2 REPLIES 2

L2 Linker

Hi Eliya,

first, if you can install the latest agent 7.4.1 since you already remove the 7.4.0 agent.

You are correct, there are few files that supports looks and correlate together during the time of when its happening

Thats why if possible, during that time, if you can submit a support case so they can look into it.

Also i've seen scenario that consumes around this memory for a short period (sample) whenever they are running big office files with macros that links to multiple shared drives.

So what im saying is it will happen from time to time but it should go down and also i would observe if the memory goes up and stays up even after the reboot with just user login or just typical user working email and browsing.

Hi

the memory is Permanent on 700M+.

and I start with version 7.3.1 and I upgrade to 7.3.2 and then 7.4.0, so the upgrade is not the solution.

I will open a case to Palo and I will update the post.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!