Host Inventory - installed kbs - no entry

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Host Inventory - installed kbs - no entry

L4 Transporter

Hello dear community, 

I found some endpoints do not show any kbs entries. One of them is brand new, OK, so there must be an host_inventory run when the agent is running. 

But what is with the other ones which are still running? 

RFeyertag_0-1664045854749.png

Ok, the other ones are divided into the above ones (server 2008 R2), but now I found another strange thing. The installed kbs are shown in the menu on the gui, but when I want to query them, this agent is not shown in the result. 

RFeyertag_2-1664047151419.png

Query:

RFeyertag_1-1664047088378.png

What can I do to analyze why?  

BR 

Rob

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

@RFeyertag 

Thank you for reaching out!

Host inventory scans endpoints every 24 hours.  If your endpoint is recently added it may be the host inventory isn’t up to date.  To ensure you’re able to get the most up to date information you may want to go to the Asset View and select ‘Run insights collection’.  

anlynch_0-1664375553245.png

anlynch_1-1664375553194.png

Additionally, you also need to ensure that the below prerequisites have been met to retrieve the data you are looking for successfully.

anlynch_2-1664375553311.png

You can find more information about host insights at the link below:

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/cortex/cortex-xdr/cortex-xdr-pro-admin/endpoint-security/hardened-...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!