I found many event about "EDL Authentication fail" on Management Audit log at Cortex XDR console since Mar 17,2022 until now.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

I found many event about "EDL Authentication fail" on Management Audit log at Cortex XDR console since Mar 17,2022 until now.

L1 Bithead

Hi ,

But I didn't enable EDL why I got this event that was generate every minute . Please advise how to clear this event .

Thank you.

2 accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions

L3 Networker

Hi @Jirapan 

This is something our PANW Devops and Engineering are looking into as we speak. Thank you for your post.

View solution in original post

L3 Networker

Hi @Jirapan,

This is the latest comment from our TAC support,

"As part of our efforts to improve security PANW, an internal scanner generated a chain of events which caused our UI to have sporadic availability issues. The local agent protection as well as all analytics and detection capabilities were functioning throughout the issue."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L3 Networker

Hi @Jirapan 

This is something our PANW Devops and Engineering are looking into as we speak. Thank you for your post.

L3 Networker

Hi @Jirapan,

This is the latest comment from our TAC support,

"As part of our efforts to improve security PANW, an internal scanner generated a chain of events which caused our UI to have sporadic availability issues. The local agent protection as well as all analytics and detection capabilities were functioning throughout the issue."

• 2 accepted solutions
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!