Mobile iOS install with InTune

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Mobile iOS install with InTune

L3 Networker

Hey everyone,

Is there a way to bypass the onboarding wizard screens that you see when setting up the app and just configure it with Intune? If not, we'll have to manually walk through these settings on potentially thousands of devices.

4 REPLIES 4

L3 Networker

Dear @CraigV123 , 

Hope you are doing well, and thank you for reaching out to the Live Community. From the above post I understand that you are trying to silent install cortex on IOS devices via Intune. 

From my knowledge this might be possible, however, you will have to reach out to the Intune support team to understand how this can be achieved. Thank you. 

If you feel this has answered your query, please let us know by clicking on "mark this as a Solution". Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for your response. We know it can be achieved via InTune but after you enter the distribution ID and the username of the device, it runs you through 3 additional steps in the form of a setup wizard. It was asked if there was a way to bypass the setup wizard temporarily, and then configure those settings with InTune.

Thanks again.

L0 Member

Hello,

I'm interested in this topic, please share your feedback with us.

Thank you in advance.

@amarino there was no way to bypass the setup wizard that appears during the installation process on iOS devices. It has to be completed manually according to Palo Alto Support. I hope they find a way to fix that in the future. We have over 300 new devices with more on the way. Each one needs to be manually touched to install XDR and be considered "fully protected."

• 4 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!