Windows on ARM support

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows on ARM support

L0 Member

Popping in to ask another question about Windows on ARM support.

Windows on ARM appears to be gaining momentum.  A number of systems are launching this summer.  Some of them are targeting businesses like the Dell Latitude 5455 and 7455.

https://www.pcmag.com/news/meet-the-snapdragon-x-elite-starting-lineup-from-acer-dell-hp-and-lenovo

Also, NVIDIA appears to be gearing up to enter with their own WOA platform next year.

https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/cpus/dell-hints-at-nvidia-made-chips-for-windows-ai-pcs-a...

Has any further thought been giving to adding Windows 11 ARM as a supported platform for Cortex XDR?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

Hello @SparseParades ,

As a follow up to my prior message, I want to provide an update that Cortex support for Windows ARM, delivered through the Snapdragon X Series Platforms, is currently in development. Beta support is expected to start in the summer of 2024. We're excited about the opportunity to expand our leading Cortex threat prevention and detection capabilities to additional form factors.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Ashutosh Patil

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

Hello @SparseParades ,

Thank you for reaching out on Live Community.

As of now ,  Windows on ARM support is not available. However, the Feature request has been raised already for the same.

I will suggest you to reaching out Accounts/SE Team and ask them to add your account for the Feature request.

If you feel this has answered your query, please let us know by clicking on "mark this as a Solution".

Ashutosh Patil

L4 Transporter

Hello @SparseParades ,

As a follow up to my prior message, I want to provide an update that Cortex support for Windows ARM, delivered through the Snapdragon X Series Platforms, is currently in development. Beta support is expected to start in the summer of 2024. We're excited about the opportunity to expand our leading Cortex threat prevention and detection capabilities to additional form factors.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Ashutosh Patil

Great news; thanks for the update.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 78 Subscriptions
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!