About Fetch Incidents interval

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

About Fetch Incidents interval

L0 Member

Hi All, I am new to Cortex XSOAR. I have one question. lets say we are fetching the incidents for any specific time interval and now considering SOAR recommended fetch limit of 200 Incidents per fetch, there can be situation when we might have more than 200 incidents and in this case we will have backlog of these remaining incidents for next fetches. Such situation can occur multiple times and backlog incidents will go onto multiply. Now can we invoke this integration instance dynamically so that we can bring rest of incidents(incidents after 200th incident in that time interval) quickly without waiting for next fetch?

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hi @AChawale, I'm not aware of any method to force incident polling on-demand. You can only vary the incident fetch count and frequency. You can make changes to those parameters on-demand. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!