Can we migration xsoar from standalone to multi tenant

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Can we migration xsoar from standalone to multi tenant

L0 Member

Is it possible to migration xsoar from standalone to multi tenant ?

I have try to migration from xsoar standalone to multi tenant used method "Migrate Data to Another Server for Multi-Tenant" ref.

https://docs-cortex.paloaltonetworks.com/r/Cortex-XSOAR/6.8/Cortex-XSOAR-Administrator-Guide/Migrate...
But found issue when try to transfer demisto folder from standalone to new multi tenant server.
When scp, it's show permission deny. So, I have "sudo su" to get the root permission and zip the demisto folder then scp to new server on /tmp/ then extract zip to /var/lib/demisto. Then I have scp the cert and demisto.lic to /usr/local/demiso also.
After transfer all data already, I have start service used "sudo systemctl start demisto" and found the service could not be start.
So, is all my procedure is correct or the standalone can not migration to multi tenant ?

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!