Does XSOAR support IPv6 ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Does XSOAR support IPv6 ?

L1 Bithead

Hi all,

I'm searching in the documentation if xsoar is supporting IPv6 or only 4. But I cannot find info. Can you help?

1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

The XSOAR server does support both IPv4 and IPv6.  It listens on port 443 of both networks and will respond.  It also recognizes IPv6 network addresses as an indicator type and can submit it to compatible integrations to enrich with reputation data.  The caveat being that the specific integration has to be able to support the request and the API call.  I was unable to find documentation directly addressing that question either.  My information comes from internal (Customer Success) discussions with the Software Engineers.

Let me know if that addresses your questions or if you have something specific you need!

Doug Couch  |  XSOAR Customer Success Engineer - Manager
Palo Alto Networks  |  3000 Tannery Way  |  Santa Clara, CA 95054  
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!