Empty report

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Empty report

L0 Member

when generating report from cortex xsoar in PDF its empty report nothing is on it.

5 REPLIES 5

L3 Networker

Hi @yosefnega ,

Please can you provide:

1. How you are generating the report
  2. Which report you are generating
  3. Which version of XSOAR you are running
  4. If you are using a specific commandline to generate the report, please provide it

Regards

Adam

L0 Member

1. we prepare a report template and it was generate with time schedule and sent to us with our email addrss, but also we can click the dowenload button to generate.. but its empty after some time(like after 4 month

2. they are many report , for example , daily incident, status of incident, by catagories , by playbook , top 10 incidents etc...

3. version --- 6.2

4. no we just use the gui once we create the report template . it will send through email and also if we want we download it anytime. Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for posting in our Live Community. Not sure if I fully understand your issue but with regards to your first statement you will need to configure the date range as most probably the report is configured to display data in a certain date range. This date range can be applied to all the widgets or some widgets if you prefer that only some of the widgets inside the reports will show data for a different date range. For more informations about custom reports please find the documentation available at https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/cortex/cortex-xsoar/6-5/cortex-xsoar-admin/reports/create-a-report...

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

Silviu-Mihail Dascalu

L0 Member

I'm also experiencing a similar issue running 6.6. When generating reports in PDF, they are all blank with the page number on them. Almost like something is not rendering. There is definitely data in it when I'm building the report. Just not when they're exported. Custom, built in, or content pack reports are all blank when exported.

L0 Member

Same here with me! i am sure i've set up the date range for the report and the widget inside it correctly. Sometimes the report is generated and most of time it is empty. can we have some guidance here?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!