Fetching Microsoft Defender for Office 365 Alerts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Fetching Microsoft Defender for Office 365 Alerts

L0 Member

Greetings!

Has anyone had any success ingesting Microsoft Defender for Office 365 alerts into XSOAR?

We're currently fetching MDE alerts using the Microsoft Defender for Endpoint integration. I'd think that, because they share a portal, MDO alerts would also be fetchable using this integration, but I haven't had any success.

Microsoft's documentation makes it sound like MDO alerts are reachable via Microsoft XDR and Graph Security APIs.

Security Operations Guide for Defender for Office 365 | Microsoft Learn

As far as I know, there's no integration for XDR endpoints, but there is for Graph Security. I don't want to spend a ton of time spinning those up if it's not going to work though. Any insight is appreciated!

1 REPLY 1

Hey there! Have you tried using this integration? https://cortex.marketplace.pan.dev/marketplace/details/Microsoft365Defender/

This looks like it can pull what you wanted. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!