McAfee Mvision Integration Missing Image

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

McAfee Mvision Integration Missing Image

L3 Networker

Hello,

I am attempting to use the integration provided by EDR-Integrations by Martin Ohl. 

When performing the test I receive the error "Error response from daemon: pull access denied for mohlcyber/dxl, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied:".

After trying to manually pull this image through the CLI of the XSOAR Server I have seen that the image truly does not exist in the repository. This image is integral in the Integration and has anyone encountered this problem before ? 

Many thanks.

Cortex XSOAR 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello @amontminy ,

After contacting the author of the Content Pack last year, he has confirmed that the integration requires updates and is not currently usable. He indicated that he would gpo over and update this content pack this year. Unfortunately McAfee (Now Trellix) doesn't breaking updates for their content packs besides for Docker Image updates. This vendor needs to compete with the market or it will be low and slow on future Gartners. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L3 Networker

I don't see that image on Docker Hub either. I do see a demisto/dxl image though. I'm not sure if that would help but if the original image is no longer available then XSOAR would have no way of pulling it.

Hello @amontminy ,

After contacting the author of the Content Pack last year, he has confirmed that the integration requires updates and is not currently usable. He indicated that he would gpo over and update this content pack this year. Unfortunately McAfee (Now Trellix) doesn't breaking updates for their content packs besides for Docker Image updates. This vendor needs to compete with the market or it will be low and slow on future Gartners. 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!