Playbook Creates Incidents from Table.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Playbook Creates Incidents from Table.

L1 Bithead

I'm trying to create incidents from a Cortex XSOAR SIEM integration. The integration allows me to list alerts and I'm trying to create an incident for each one. When I run the playbook, the list alerts command returned multiple entries, but the create incident task is only creating 2 incidents opposed to 10 alerts.

I want to ensure that we're generating an incident for every SIEM alert. 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

Hi @king_penson, the Securonix integration is developed and managed by the vendor. Please contact support@securonix.com

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

L4 Transporter

Hi @king_penson, What SIEM integration are using? Most if not all our SIEM integration can be configured to fetch incidents. The example below is from Splunk. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 10.22.33 am.png

If you have the list of incidents inside the context, could provide screenshot as an example. Also, a screehshot of playbook task would help. 

Hello, sorry for late response. I was able to figure it out. The Securonix integration has a command that fetches a list of violations aka alerts, which are different from incidents. 

I was able to create a script to pull that data and format them into xsoar incidents. This might be a thing worth adding to the integration considering some customers want to look at each violation separately.

L4 Transporter

Hi @king_penson, the Securonix integration is developed and managed by the vendor. Please contact support@securonix.com

L1 Bithead

Will do, thank you!

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!