Problems with SentinelOne V2 Integration - 401

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Problems with SentinelOne V2 Integration - 401

L3 Networker

Hello, 

In the past few days our SentinelOne Integration has stopped working. I am seeing the following error; 

[Failed to execute test-module command. Error: Error in API call [401] - UNAUTHORIZED {"errors": [{"code": 4010010, "detail": null, "title": "Authentication Failed"}]} (85)] . In regards to the Server URL nothing has changed and all other parameters appear correctly. In regards to resolving this issue I have done the following; Revoking and Generating a new API Key from the SentinelOne Panel, ensured that the Site-Ids are correct and reset the "Last run Timestamp. Nothing appears to have worked. 

In regards to content pack I am currently on the current 3.0.0 yet I have downgraded in order to see if this is the problem. 

Apart from this the SentinelOne Tenant has received an update which includes more commands. 

Can someone help me with this problem ?

If anyone else is experiencing the same thing please let me know. 

#sentinelOne #XSOAR

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L2 Linker

Hi, 

Have you tried creating a new instance and configuring this integration and check if this works.

For new command, I would recommend you to create a FR.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

Hi, 

Have you tried creating a new instance and configuring this integration and check if this works.

For new command, I would recommend you to create a FR.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!