Multitenant and JOB

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Multitenant and JOB

L2 Linker

Hi everyone,
I use a multi-tenant structure. As you know, JOBs are not distributed between tenants.
I have more than twenty tenants. I want to create a structure that will send a notification in case any of them get an error in the integration (unable to pull the event). But since I can't distribute them (as JOBs), I'm having problems. It causes more problems due to errors in mail integration. It takes time for a tenant to get such an error and for us to realize it.
Do you have a solution for this?

#XSOAR

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hi @YilmazDincer, in a MT environment the data is segregated by design. You will need to create a job per tenant. 

For failed integration you can re-use some content we already have in our marketplace. Try the FailedInstances automation - https://xsoar.pan.dev/docs/reference/scripts/failed-instances.

You can use the above automation with a playbook to return the failed integrations and then send out notification. Configure this to run as a job on all tenants. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!