Stopping "Docker service is down" notifications

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Stopping "Docker service is down" notifications

L3 Networker

Hi, XSOAR is giving us warnings everyday at 1pm. We are receiving the email below
```
System Diagnostics found 1 issue(s) and 0 warning(s). Issues: Docker service is down Warnings: None Review warnings and issues in the System Diagnostics page. View it on https://URL
```
We are running podman instead of docker (installation default). I raised a support ticket for this warning and the support said

```

Hi Enes,

I checked, this is being worked on.
You can ignore it as this is a mismatch between the docker/podman migration.

```

Case 02194152

I have close to 20 tenants they all sent me the same email. I asked the DFIR community how to stop receiving this email and I have been told setting diagnostic.docker.service.up to false in the system configurations should stop the warning. I tried it on master, host and tenants and nothing seems to be working.

How to stop xsoar from sending docker service down notifications in a multi-tenant architecture?

2 REPLIES 2

L3 Networker

Hi Enes,

Did the server config propagate to all tenants, or is it seen only on master? 

it's not propagated. I tried setting diagnostic.docker.service.up to false on tenants and this doesn't seem to be working either.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!