War room: View full content in a new tab. Output in column instead of row

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

War room: View full content in a new tab. Output in column instead of row

L3 Networker

Hello

If we press in the war room output to " View full content in a new tab" then the output is a table - and everything in one row.

Is it possible to get the output in columns?

Even csv is all in one row...

so, instead first row with description, put that in one column. then the 2nd row put that in secound column.

it is a bit nicer to scroll around and it's a bit more pleasant 

Is there a way to switch those outputs?

thanks

roger

3 REPLIES 3

L2 Linker

Could you clarify a bit?  I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "everything in one row".  If you have a CSV file in the warroom it will display only a certain number of columns in the warroom (you can change that using a server setting) and a certain number of rows (also adjustable).  Once you click View Full Table in a new tab or View full artifact in a new tab you should get the whole table as expected.  Here's an example using a randomly generated csv file.

Here's the warroom entry:

DougCouch_0-1614353132298.png

And here's what you get when you click through to View full artifact:

DougCouch_1-1614353202131.png

(Note the scrolly bars on the right)

Were you expecting something else?  If so, you might consider mocking up what you are looking for and putting in a feature request on our Aha! portal .  If I misunderstood the request or you are seeing something different let me know and it may be that something isn't displaying correctly for you.

Thanks!

Doug Couch  |  XSOAR Customer Success Engineer - Manager
Palo Alto Networks  |  3000 Tannery Way  |  Santa Clara, CA 95054  

Ah! Sorry I just reread it after finishing my coffee.  It sounds like you want to flip the table sideways!  Follow up with the Aha! portal like I mentioned.  Check to see if anyone else has requested that and if not put in the request!

Doug Couch  |  XSOAR Customer Success Engineer - Manager
Palo Alto Networks  |  3000 Tannery Way  |  Santa Clara, CA 95054  

Hello @DougCouch 

Thank you for your Input! I've just done an entry about:

War room: Flip content in | Cortex XSOAR Customer Feature Request (aha.io)

Regards

roger

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!