XSOAR removes roles from a user - Licensing issues?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

XSOAR removes roles from a user - Licensing issues?

L0 Member

Hi team,

I currently have 6 users configured in XSOAR (including the admin user). However, we only have 5 licenses contracted.

The "admin" user has the admin role.
The remaining users are assigned the analyst role.

Incident:

I have noticed that, from time to time, XSOAR removes the role of an analyst user for no apparent reason.

Questions:

Is it possible for XSOAR to remove roles due to lack of licenses?
Does the "admin" user consume a license?

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hey there,

at least I never heard of that issue before, are we talking v6 or v8 of XSOAR?
In general, the admin user should not consume a license, but your license page should be the best source in this case, as an example my test environment only has the admin user and it shows 0 users.

JStephan_0-1724140747618.png

On that note the other behaviour is unknown to me and I am pretty sure it is unrelated to the license issue

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!