There is no CVE-2019-9082 signature

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

There is no CVE-2019-9082 signature

L0 Member

Hi,

Nowadays some attackers attack our web site relevant code injection. Perimeter firewall is Palo Alto and seperator firewall is Fortinet. This attack type is below that's not keeping by PA but it's keeping FG so prevent.

I obsevered this signature but I couldn't find on the PA database.

This type of attack are increase last a few mounth. 

please help, you sign that signature by PA and update. 

ThinkPHP.Controller.Parameter.Remote.Code.Execution
2 REPLIES 2

L3 Networker

Hi, 

Thank you for this information. We currently do not have coverage for this. I have requested coverage assessment based on the POC provided. 

Regards, 

Faith. 

Just closing the loop on this post, looks like threatvault (https://threatvault.paloaltonetworks.com/) is now displaying coverage for CVE-2019-9082 as threat ID 54825.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!