Will like to find out
• If Traps version 4.2.6 is a stable version to upgrade our backend infrastructure to. Our current infra is running Traps version 4.2.4
• Can the Traps backend infra running 4.2.6 supports Servers with Traps agents running version 4.1.5. Will there be any issues with the Servers running Traps version 4.1.5 once we upgrade our backend to Traps version 4.2.6?
• What are the known bugs in the previous version of Traps that were revolved by Traps 4.2.6
• What are the bugs that are introduced by Traps 4.2.6.
• Any things about Traps version 4.2.6 that we should be aware of?
• Additional features in Traps 4.2.6 which 4.2.4 could not support
Any documents to present to customer in order to convince them upgrading to the Traps 4.2.6 is best for them
Hi @FaizalHasnol -
The release notes page details what is new and also has a section for known issues. You can find the info at: https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/traps/4-2/traps-endpoint-security-manager-release-notes/release-in...
If you look at the left hand menu, you can find the answers to your questions by browsing through each topic.
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!
The Live Community thanks you for your participation!