Expedition error - Upload .tgz - Checkpoint R81

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Expedition error - Upload .tgz - Checkpoint R81

L0 Member

Hi everyone,

I´m trying upload the output of dependencies of my Checkpoint FW to Expedition but have this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /var/www/html/bin/co
nfigurations/parsers/Checkpoint/CHECKPOINTR81.php on line 2240

I tryed increase RAM, memory limits into init.php but doesnt work, always stopped into first phase 

Phase 1 of 10 - Reading Objects

I think my object package jason is very large because with others Policies or Firewalls dont have this problem.

Any idea?

Thanks in advise.

Alberto 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L5 Sessionator

You could check to modify the Expedition Custom Parameters to increase it to over 1G (default value).

From the main view, go to Settings -> Custom Settings. There you will see that you can change the allowed RAM consumption by a process as well as the time that a process may require for the execution (migrations may take some time, and 10.000 secs may not be long enough in rare occasions)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L5 Sessionator

You could check to modify the Expedition Custom Parameters to increase it to over 1G (default value).

From the main view, go to Settings -> Custom Settings. There you will see that you can change the allowed RAM consumption by a process as well as the time that a process may require for the execution (migrations may take some time, and 10.000 secs may not be long enough in rare occasions)

Thanks so much 

Works fine 🙂 was very helpfull,

Best Regards,

Alberto Poza.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!