Expedition Merge and Generate XML not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Expedition Merge and Generate XML not working

L1 Bithead

hey i have the expedition tool version 1.1.10

Whenever I migrate (tried Cisco, Checkpoint and Juniper), I click export, drag the elements into the base config, press merge then generate xml. I'm left with what looks like the original base config instead of a xml output.

All the migrated work is lost.

and at the end all of what ihave transferd is stuck on pending what should i do?

TASK MANAGER UP!

expedition.PNGexpedition problem.PNG

1 REPLY 1

L5 Sessionator

We are currently in version 1.1.35 and multiple improvements and bug fixes have entered. 

Some of those are related to the export views and processes.

Try always to keep your Expedition up to date, or at least close enough, and check for the list of hot fixes to see if your experienced behavior has been corrected.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!