IPv6 not show in interface and Virtual-Route on Expedition

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

IPv6 not show in interface and Virtual-Route on Expedition

L1 Bithead

Hello,

I tried to import Palo Alto Firewall Config to Expedition. But I didn't see ipv6 in the interface and Virtual-Route. It just shows only ipv4. and in the Security Policy and Object Address can show IPv6 normally. Do I have to Enable any Feature or It doesn't support IPv6 in the interface and Virtual-Route?

Details

Expedition Version: 1.1.106

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

Hello @jirasith 

Yes, IPv6 is supported with expedition for both the interface and route. So the IPv6 exists on the Palo Alto firewall prior to import and it is not importing it properly? That would mean yes IPv6 was enabled on the firewall prior to an import and expedition will show the IPv6 address on both the interface and associated static route.

Hello Azuniga,

I checked in the running-config before imported to the expedition. I confirmed the running-config include ipv6 and the Palo Alto firewall already enabled IPv6. but when I imported running-config to the expedition. It did not show ipv6 on interface and Virtual-Route.

PREVIEW

Hello @jirasith 

Can you please take a look at the XML output and see if the IPV6 route is identified within that file? If it is indeed there then the XML should also reflect that.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!