Using Panorama shared objects

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Using Panorama shared objects

L2 Linker

Hi I'm going to migrate Checkpoint firewall to existing Palo Alto Networks deployment and I'd like to use objects already existing in Panorama. I've connected Panorama and imported Checkpoint config to one project.

I'd like to add Checkpoint config and objects to new Device Group and use existing shared objects as well. Is there a way how to do it?

Thank you,

Jan

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L7 Applicator

You could import both configs, merge the Checkpoint to your Devicegroup but the objects drop them in the Shared DG, after the merge you can MERGE duplicated Address/groups Services/groups by NAME and Value

Check after that no more duplicated objects are still there maybe because the value was different by filtering by NAME only...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L7 Applicator

You could import both configs, merge the Checkpoint to your Devicegroup but the objects drop them in the Shared DG, after the merge you can MERGE duplicated Address/groups Services/groups by NAME and Value

Check after that no more duplicated objects are still there maybe because the value was different by filtering by NAME only...

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!