4.1.13 stable?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

4.1.13 stable?

L3 Networker

I have been running 4.1.12 for some time.  For me, this has been a stable release.   4.1.13 has been out since 5/30/2013.  I do not see any discussion on 4.1.13 in the forums.   Are people generally pleased with 4.1.13?   I'm considering upgrading my HA pair of 2050's to 4.1.13.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

L2 Linker

Hi:

I upgraded a HA pair of the same model than you 2 months ago and any complain from the customer side.

Regards

L3 Networker

This release has incorporated a lot of critical Bug fixes and is a very mature maintenance version.

It does seem to be pretty stable. But just like any other version we wont know until any major issue is reported. But so far its been stable.

L7 Applicator

Hi,

So far it's been stable and we have not received many complaints regarding this PAN_OS version. I will suggest you to go through  "PAN-OS 4.1.13 Release notes" once before the upgrade.

Thanks

Subhankar

L4 Transporter

We've been on 4.1.13 on a pair of 5020s we have for a week, and it's been solid so far.

Not applicable

Hi,

I upgrade a  PA 5050 to 4.1.13 from 4.0.10 and no problems, very stable

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!