Active Directory Users

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Active Directory Users

Not applicable

Hello to all, I am currently using active directory in a virtual machine with the User ID 4.1 version installed, and using a PA 2050 for testing, it was working fine until yesterday but now when I create a policy I am unable to select the users from active directory anymore, I click on the dropdown list and it seems to be loading then it stays blank. I have to say that I can manually type the domain/user and it the policy works, but the users are not being pulled by the PA 2050 from the AD,

Any suggestions on why is this suddenly happening?

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

L5 Sessionator

Have you tried a different browser/machine to see if that might be the issue.

Also you can restart the user-id agent and see if that was causing the issue.

debug software restart user-id

The above command will restart the user-id process of the 2050. So i will suggest that it is done after hours.

Thanks for the reply!

I tried using different browser then diff machine and still the same

also used the command you told me and still the same.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!