cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Adding IP's on Policies on panorama

L2 Linker

Hi All,

Needing your suggestions i'm adding a list of ip addresses on policy that I created on branch and when I push it I got an error on NAT ISP 1, NAT is not a problem I knw because everything is working correctly. I notice that this has been added on dublin site so what I mean is there is a policy on dublin site then there is policy on branch on panorama, now I'm pushing this on SIN and when I got that error message. I notice this policy is not added on SIN site , so my question is should I added the policy on SIN site first then after that I will commit and push the changes I made on branch?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

I'm good after I applied the changes on branch it reflected on the SIN PA 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@weezy,

If you could provide the actual error that you're getting that would help to visualize what you're asking. Reading through your post a few times what I understand is that you have some sort of issue but outside of saying you received an error you don't actual detail what the error is.

I'm good after I applied the changes on branch it reflected on the SIN PA 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!