Aggregate Interface Trouble Shooting

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Aggregate Interface Trouble Shooting

L1 Bithead

My environment has Palo Alto Firewalls that has Aggregate Interface configuration and use. There are infrequent issues with them and I have some questions:

1. What are the tools for trouble shooting Aggregate Interfaces within the GUI (web interface)
  2. What are the CLI commands for trouble shooting Aggregate interfaces

Thanks in advance

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Try this command 

show lacp aggregate-ethernet 

all Show all LACP-enbled AE interfaces
<value> <name> AE interface name

MP

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L0 Member

How is you setup look?. Meaning what do you have on the other of the Palo Alto, and how is the port setup on the other end. I normally start troubleshooting on the switch side.

Packets: Sent = 1977, Received = 1900, Lost = -1 (0% loss), 50 Cleaned, 27 Optimized

Edwin thank you for your reply. I am looking for any "CLI" commands that are common to trouble shooting issues with aggregate interfaces on Palo Alto Firewall. Do you have any that you share with me? Pick the scenarios(any).

Thanks in advance.

try to viewing the l2ctrld.log file. Check link below.

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000ClaYCAS

show system state | match debug.level OR debug l2ctrld global show

debug l2ctrld global [ on | off | show ]

Packets: Sent = 1977, Received = 1900, Lost = -1 (0% loss), 50 Cleaned, 27 Optimized

Try this command 

all Show all LACP-enbled AE interfaces
<value> <name> AE interface name

MP

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

Thank you.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!