Antivirus Update Saying Last Checked 1969/12/31

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Antivirus Update Saying Last Checked 1969/12/31

L2 Linker

I am setting up our new PA-500 to replace an eval unit.  I've got everything just about ready for my config import, but I am having a problem w/the Antivirus updates.

The Dashboard page says that versoin 213-242 is installed, but when I go to the Dynamic Updates page it indicates nothing is installed and when I tell it to check for updates it reports back with no available updates and that it was last checked on 1969/12/31 19:00.  The time on the PA-500 is correct, so I can't figure out why this is happening.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

L5 Sessionator

Certainly not expected behavior so please open a case with Support so that they can troubleshoot with you.

I talked w/the regional support rep today who called support while I was talking with him.  They said it should correct itself after the next av update comes through.

From your message I am assuming this is probably not correct?

Everything is working ok today.  Before today I only had the management port active, but I moved one of our networks to 2 vwire ports today and then the a/v incremental update showed up, I was able to d/l it and install it.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!