Application and Threat Content Release Notes Emails

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Application and Threat Content Release Notes Emails

L2 Linker

I am no longer seeing emails that have this type of content in them.  Any ideas I’d these are still being sent or how to subscribe?

Application and Threat Content Release Notes

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello @birkhojk

please refer to this KB. Make sure that "Subscribe to Content Update Emails" is selected.

Kind Regards

Pavel

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

L2 Linker

Thank you...  I am subscribed to all of the feeds, but simply have not seen an email that has this type of content...

I have to click on "Release notes" in Dyanamic Updates to see this:

Applications and Threats Content Release Notes

Version 8709

Reminders:

• (510/2023) We intend to end support for TLS 1.0 in our cloud service endpoints on November 8, 2023. You must upgrade to PAN-OS 8.1.14, PAN-OS 9.0.9, PAN-OS 9.1.3, or later PAN-OS versions to continue uninterrupted access to cloud-delivered services and updates. Refer to CVE-2020-1982 for more information.
    • ...  Truncated

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@birkhojk,

If you've verified that you are actually subscribed I would start looking at my email logs and see if they're getting dropped at all. These emails are being sent out properly to my subscribed accounts, so at large they appear to be working without any issue. 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!