Applications and their Risk Level value

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Applications and their Risk Level value

L4 Transporter

How does Palo Alto classify the applications risk level? I am looking into general applications that are used everyday by lots of people that have Risk level 4 and the application research center gives me this:

eventbritebusiness-systemsgeneral-business

browser-based

Reasons are:

1 SaaS
1 Transfers Files
1 Used by Malware
1 Vulnerabilities
1 Widely Used

I cannot find anything out there that talks about this application/URL being used for malware at anytime? So where does this come from?
1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

Here is what they say they do:

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Threat-Vulnerability-Articles/How-to-Determine-Risk-Level-of-Ap...

I know that you can customize the values. Objects-> Applications, then double click the application and there should be an option to customize 

image.png

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!